Saturday Activity Day
October 2 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree – £4.00
Book online for our Saturday Activity Days!
These sessions will run between 10am – 12pm and 1pm-3pm and are available to children who have a diagnosis of autism or those undergoing the diagnostic process and their parents/carers and siblings. Children are required to be supervised by their parents/carers at all times.
Bookings open each Monday at 10am online for the Saturday of the same week.
If the event is fully booked, you can add your name to the waiting list and if any places become available, you will be contacted.
To remain covid-secure, we are unable to have a large amount of families on site at one time, therefore we will be opening bookings for 20 children per two hours session each Saturday.
Please see below some information regarding the measures we have put in place to ensure the safety of you and your family whilst on site:
- Toys/play – A selection of toys will be available and all toys will be disinfected between sessions.
- Social distancing – Families are still encouraged to maintain social distance from other families.
- Hand washing/sanitising – All visitors will be encouraged to wash/sanitise their hands regularly, especially after being outside.
- General cleaning – All frequently touched areas such as door handles, chairs, and tables will be cleaned throughout the day and before/after each session. All toilets have cleaning products available and cleaning stations are available around site.
- Isolation room – Any child, young person or adult who displays symptoms of COVID-19 during their session will immediately be guided to the isolation room alongside a first aider. Staff will follow NHS advice and inform parents immediately. This room will then not be reused until a thorough clean has taken place.
Please book 1 ticket per person attending, including parent/carers and siblings. There is no charge for adults or children under 2 years old.
With an increased number of children now able to attend, we request a maximum of 2 adults per family, to enable us to remain covid-safe and autism friendly. If you feel this is a barrier to your child attending, please contact us to discuss.
If you have any queries regarding these Activity Days sessions, please contact email@example.com