As a Company
As a company you can become a Friend of Daisy Chain, involve your staff and raise your profile through sponsorship.
Involve your staff
There are many ways to involve your staff in community and charity programmes. Involve your staff in fundraising activities, corporate challenges and Community Days which create great team building opportunities
Payroll Giving is a simple tax effective way for your staff to make regular donations to support us.
Become a Friend
'Friends of Daisy Chain' is an exciting new network for companies and organisations who are supporting us with our vision. You may already know all about us, or you may be new to our work. We need your help and support – and we think we’ve got a lot to offer in return.
We want to help you to tell the world about your commitment to our work.
What are the benefits?
- Immense networking opportunities through our regular special events.
- A special, personalised plaque for you to display.
- An up-to-date certificate, detailing the amount raised for Daisy Chain.
- Public relations opportunities – we regularly publicise our events and those helping us.
- Mentions in future newsletters.
- Your company name and details on our website.
- Discounted rates and early invitations to our fundraising events.
These benefits will help with social responsibilities, add value to your business, improve staff morale and help us help families affected by autism.
If you want your company to become part of the Friends of Daisy Chain network and help transform lives across the Tees Valley please fill in the details below and a member of the Daisy Chain team will be in contact with you shortly.