Our 121-employability coaching provides personalised support and guidance to assist you in making progress towards and achieving your employability goals.
After a friendly and informal initial assessment, the team will work closely with you to provide a package of person-centred support that is linked to your own skills, experiences, and ambitions.
Support sessions can be delivered either virtually or face-to-face.
We can provide you with support to:
- Identify your own skills, talents, experiences, and employment goals
- Develop a personalised ‘progress plan’ with regular reviews
- Create an effective CV
- Become confident in job searching
- Identify employment opportunities that are matched to your own unique skills
- Apply for jobs
- Apply for training and independent volunteering opportunities
- Develop interview skills
- Attend interviews
- Transition into paid work, training, or volunteering
Autistic adults (aged 18+) who are looking for paid work, training, or independent volunteering opportunities.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
Support takes place at our Daisy Chain Charity Superstore on Portrack Lane, TS18 2NH.
It is possible for 121 coaching to take place virtually using video call.
Absolutely nothing – this service is FREE!