Throughout December, we’d love you to show your support to Daisy Chain by wearing your #AntlersforAutism to raise awareness of autism on social media.
Our aim is to get the hashtag trending to increase awareness of autism, raise some additional funds, and have a little festive fun along the way! We’d love to see how far our campaign can reach and how many people would be willing to get involved.
What do I need to do?
Simply don your antlers (or use a festive filter!) take a selfie and post it on your social media pages with the hashtag #AntlersforAutism.
You can also text ANTLERS to 70660 to donate £5 and help us to raise funds to continue providing services to families affected by autism in the Tees Valley area.
How you can help us!
Here are a few ideas of how you can support our social media campaign:
- Set the trend – by taking your selfie and posting it on your social media accounts using the #AntlersforAutism hashtag, you’ve already helped us. By texting ANTLERS to 70660 to donate £5, you’ve raised funds for Daisy Chain. An example of a post could be:
- “I’m wearing #AntlersforAutism to raise awareness of #autism and to support Daisy Chain – text ANTLERS to 70660 to donate £5.” (Don’t forget to tag us in on Facebook/Instagram – @daisychainproject)
- “I’m wearing #AntlersforAutism in aid of @the_dc_project – text ANTLERS to 70660 to donate £5.” (Twitter)
- Use our Facebook frame – we’ve created a specific Facebook frame with antlers to make it even easier to get involved – you can access the frame on a mobile device from the following link: www.facebook.com/fbcameraeffects/tryit/193614201203573/
- Find a Snapchat filter – who doesn’t love a Snapchat filter?! They keep it seasonal with a variety of antler-themed filters available – simply choose your favourite!
- Nominate your friends – you’ve got into the festive spirit, popped a seasonal selfie on your social media pages, raised awareness of autism and donated £5 – perfect! Now it’s time to get your friends involved – why not nominate a few of them, tagging them in to your post and get them in on the antlers action!
- Spread the word – tell everyone you know. Family, colleagues, friends – they all need to know about #AntlersforAutism!