We’re excited to share our new services brochure with you.
Over the last few months, we’ve been working hard to put together this brochure to provide an overview of our various support services, allowing people to see at a glance what services we offer and what is available to families affected by autism or those going through the diagnostic process living in the Teesside area.
To try and make our brochure nice and clear, we’ve split the information down into the following sections:
- About Daisy Chain – pretty self-explanatory, a brief overview of our history and what we do as a charity.
- Facilities – with a 5.5-acre site in Norton, we have some fantastic facilities to allow us to offer a variety of services and activities to the families who visit us on a weekly basis.
- Our services – split into sections for parents/carers; children and young people; adults with autism and siblings.
- Holiday services – details on the additional services we offer during the school holidays.
- How to register with us – during what can be a daunting time for families who are going through the diagnostic process or who have received a diagnosis of ASD, the first step to becoming part of the Daisy Chain family is to simply get in touch. Just a phone call. Or a message through our website. Then a member of our Care Team will support you with our registration process and advise you on the most suitable and appropriate services available to you as a family.
You can download the brochure here. Feel free to share it with anyone who you think would benefit from it – we hope you find it useful!
For further information on the services we offer, simply visit the What We Do section on our website.