There are so many ways for corporates to get involved with what we do here at Daisy Chain. Meeting your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) targets and supporting a charity at the same time.
- Corporate volunteering – Volunteers are hugely valuable both on our site in Norton and at the Daisy Chain Superstore. From sorting donations to planting in the garden and painting fences, there’s something for every interest.
- Sponsorship – We hold various events throughout the year, some for fundraising and some for our beneficiaries, and they can be a great opportunity for corporate sponsorship.
- Matched funding – You may be able to double the funds you have raised for us through your company’s matched funding scheme!
- Grants and bids – We fundraise on an on-going basis for all aspects of our work, and grants and bids from generous organisations make a huge difference.
- Charity of the year – Why not choose Daisy Chain as your company’s charity of the year?
- Rent a space – We can rent out our outdoor pods and conference rooms for businesses meetings. Some companies choose to have a management meeting in the afternoon and volunteer during the morning!
If you’d like to find out more about how you can get involved with Daisy Chain as a corporate, contact us on email@example.com FAO Fundraising Manager.