This course will empower you with the digital skills to be more independent online and in your day-to-day life, including:
- Job searching and applications
- Online banking
- Online budgeting
- Online benefit checks
- Using price comparison sites
- Online shopping (food and goods)
- Booking appointments
- Using the internet for information
- Navigating housing portals
- 6-week course
- Weekly sessions (2 hours)
- Days/times – TBC
- Small group (maximum 6 adults)
- 121 support offered for 18+
- Rolling programme – courses running throughout the year
Who is this support for?
- Autistic and neurodivergent young people (aged 15-17) and adults (aged 18+)
- You may be diagnosed, undergoing diagnosis, pre diagnosis, or self-diagnosed.
- Daisy Chain specialises in strategies and approaches that are compatible with: Autism, ADHD, FASD, Sensory processing differences, anxiety and social and communication differences.
Enquire or book your place
To enquire about this course, email: email@example.com
To request support using our online referral form for ages 15-17, CLICK HERE
To request support using our online referral form for ages 18+, CLICK HERE
To download a copy of our referral form for ages 15-17, CLICK HERE
To download a copy of our referral form for ages 18+, CLICK HERE
*All expressions of interest will be held on a waiting list. We will contact you with more information, once the course is live.