This FREE service is designed to empower you with the digital skills needed to become more independent and stay safe online and in day-to-day life.
We can offer a personalised package of support to meet individual needs, including 121 or small group support.
We can deliver ongoing weekly sessions or courses (up to x6 sessions) and standalone workshops.
To enquire about this service, email: email@example.com
How do I refer?
Online referral forms are available to complete at the bottom of this page. Paper versions are available below.
To download a copy of our referral form for ages 15-17, CLICK HERE
To download a copy of our referral form for ages 18+, CLICK HERE
- We can cover a range of key skills including:
- Job searching and applications
- Online banking and budgeting tools
- Online benefit checks
- Using price comparison sites
- Online shopping (food and goods)
- Booking appointments
- Using the internet for information
- Navigating housing portals
- Spotting the signs of online grooming and exploitation
- Understanding online abuse and bullying
- Keeping personal information safe online
- Protecting yourself from phishing emails, scams, and hacking
- Safety precautions for online friends
- Online password safety
- How to get help and support
- Autistic and neurodivergent young people and adults.
- Aged 15-17
- Aged 18+
- You may be diagnosed, undergoing diagnosis, pre diagnosis, or self- diagnosed.
- Daisy Chain specialises in strategies and approaches that are compatible with: Autism, ADHD, FASD, Sensory processing differences, anxiety and social and communication differences.
This service is FREE to access.
- Our Day Centre in Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PF.
- Our Superstore in Portrack Lane, Stockton on Tees, TS18 2NH.
- We can source community venues across the Tees Valley for outreach delivery.
We can offer bespoke packages and courses for education providers. Please contact us to discuss in more detail.