Travelling up to the Great North Run can be difficult, with road closures and limited parking available. As a result, we’re setting up a coach that you and your supporters can buy a ticket for, which will leave from and return to Daisy Chain’s main site in Norton.
If you are leaving your car(s) you can rest-assured that the car park is secure.
- The coach will depart from Daisy Chain, Calf Fallow Farm, Calf Fallow Lane, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1PF at 6:30 am on Sunday 10th September, so runners need to be in the car park between 6am-6:15am as the coach is unable to wait.
- The coach will return when the roads are re-open and the last runner from the coach is onboard.
- The cost is £20 per person which is non refundable
- The tickets are on a first come first served basis, and can be bought for runners and their supporters, including children.
- There is storage space on the coach for pushchairs, bags etc.
Book below. If you have any questions before booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org