Parent Learning Sessions
September 7 @ 8:00 am - November 30 @ 1:55 pmFree
Daisy Chain’s Family Support Team are delivering a range of online training sessions covering topics tohelp support individuals and families during the ongoing situation with COVID-19.
These 1-hour sessions are free and open to families living in Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees (including Yarm, Thornaby, Billingham, etc).
You can access our training sessions if you have a young person with traits, undergoing, or diagnosed with autism, ADHD and sensory processing differences.
- Positive behaviour strategies – 14th September
- Girls and autism – 28th September
- Strategies to support eating – 12th October
- Strategies to support sleep – 26th October
- Wellbeing for parents – 9th November
The sessions will take place on the dates above at 1pm-2pm on Zoom. A link will be sent in advance.