Our external work placements provide you with the opportunity to gain work experience, learn new skills, enhance your CV, and build confidence in a real work environment.
After an initial assessment, our experienced team will place you in a role within an external business or organisation that is matched to your personal skills, experiences, and employability goals.
Before any external work placement begins, Daisy Chain provides training to the business or organisation to ensure that they have knowledge and understanding of inclusive practises and supporting neurodiverse individuals within the workplace.
As part of your placement, you will be provided with:
- A supported transition into your external placement
- Ongoing support and guidance from your Employability Coach
- A personal progress plan with regular reviews
- Access to 121 employability coaching to assist you in working towards your employability goals
- Access to employability skills workshops
Autistic adults (aged 18+) who are looking for paid employment.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
To access this support, you must be able to work safely and with a high level of independence within an external workplace environment.
Initial assessments, 121 coaching and workshops take place at our Daisy Chain Charity Superstore on Portrack Lane, TS18 2NH.
The location of external work placements varies, depending on the business or organisation.
Daisy Chain are not currently able to provide transport to and from your external work placement.
Absolutely nothing – this service is FREE!