Before receiving support from Daisy Chain, it is policy and procedure around safeguarding that we must ask you to complete a registration form upon initial contact.
• The following details will be held on Daisy Chain’s database as a registration for yourself and/or your family.
• Demographic information will be anonymised when reporting statistics to funders.
• We will keep the information confidential HOWEVER if we are worried about someone’s safety then we have a duty of care to pass this on to the appropriate people.
• If you have any concerns or complaints information can be found on our website Complaints Procedure.
• For children under the age of 18, contact must be made with parents/carers to obtain consent and make them aware of our involvement.
If there is any other information that we need to know in order to support you or your family and keep you safe please let us know.