Forest School is a great opportunity for children and parents/carers to bond with the outdoors whilst achieving personal and social developments. Children are able to take the lead with a hands on approach to forestry activities.
- Fridays during term-time
- 2 sessions: 10am-12pm / 1pm-3pm
- 6 years+
- £10 per family per session (max. 2 children and 1 adult. £60 for 6 week block)
- Block booking required to secure space. Payment plans available. Payment on a half-termly basis.
- Parent/carer must stay for the duration of the session
To access these sessions, a child must be either elective home educated or have their schools permission to attend. If you are unsure about this criteria please let us know.
Daisy Chain specialises in strategies and approaches that are compatible with: Autism, ADHD, FASD, Sensory processing differences, anxiety and social and communication differences. For a young person to attend they must be either diagnosed, on the pathway or have been identified by a professional as having a need relating to the listed neurodiversities.
Next block begins: 4th November
To express you interest in this club, please email email@example.com and include:
- Child/children’s names
- Adult name
- Whether you’d be interested in the AM or PM session