Daisy Chain supports autistic and neurodivergent children, adults and families in the Tees Valley and beyond in line with our vision, mission and beneficiary need.
In 2023/24, we have supported people in more ways than ever before:
- 9,500 hours of support provided through placements for young people
- 4,416 families positively impacted by our services
- 7,358 unique beneficiary contacts during the course of the year
- 2,965 people supported via the Family Support Service in the Tees Valley
- Over £700K of unclaimed benefits claimed for neurodivergent adults
Read some of our case studies below.