Our person-centred and nurturing service provides empowering wellbeing support that is personalised to your own unique experiences, wishes, feelings and goals.
Wellbeing services include:
- Self-care and daily wellbeing support
- Support to manage anxiety
- Friendship groups to build confidence and develop social communication skills
- Therapeutic sessions
- Autism support strategies
Our aims are to support autistic young people and adults to:
- Develop resilience
- Learn personalised strategies to cope better during challenging times
- Feel more positive about the future
- Gain a sense of self awareness and acceptance
- Experience improved feelings of self-esteem and self-worth.
Individuals who are secondary school age and upwards.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
Support takes place at our Day Centre in Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PF.
Nothing – this support is absolutely FREE!
To enquire about support or to register your interest please email:
- This is a wellbeing service rather than a mental health service
- We cannot support with complex mental health issues
- This is NOT a crisis service
- We are not a 24-hour service
- See our ‘I need help now’ section for complex mental health and crisis support