Our internal work placements provide you with the opportunity to gain work experience, learn new skills, enhance your CV, and build confidence in a real work environment.
After an initial assessment, our experienced team will place you within an area of our Charity Superstore that is matched to your personal skills, experiences, and employability goals.
Work placement opportunities are available in a variety of areas including:
- Customer service
- Coffee shop/barista
As part of your placement, you will be provided with:
- A supported transition into your placement
- Ongoing support and guidance from your Employability Coach
- A personal progress plan with regular reviews
- Access to 121 employability coaching to assist you in working towards your employability goals
- Access to employability skills workshops
Autistic adults (aged 18+) who are looking for paid work, training, or independent volunteering opportunities.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
To access this support, you must be able to work safely and with a reasonable amount of independence within a retail environment.
Support takes place at our Daisy Chain Charity Superstore on Portrack Lane, TS18 2NH.
Absolutely nothing – this service is FREE!