Are you a Stockton or Hartlepool parents or carer of a child who is displaying traits associated with or have a diagnosis of a neurodevelopmental condition including: autism, sensory processing, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?
Do you need extra support?
Why not book an appointment with a member of the family support team?
Within the 1:1 sessions the family support team are able to provide:
- Introduction to services within your area
- Listening service
- Making visuals / social stories
- General support around understanding your children difficulties
- Signposting to other services
- Completing SBG funding forms and care plans
- General information regarding the diagnosis process
- Support around managing anger/anxiety, including strategies such as 5-point scale,iceberg, STAR
- Support around understanding diagnosis / explaining diagnosis to child
- Support around training opportunities and 1-1 training can be provided where
The appointments can be carried out face to face or over the telephone. The appointments can be at Daisy Chain, a family hub, home or comfortable environment.
To enquire please contact a member of the family support team.