We are happy to announce that our Saturday Activity Days will be commencing on Saturday 17th April.
These sessions will run between 10am – 12pm and 1pm-3pm.
Bookings will be opening on Monday 12th April at 10am online.
Please note that due to COVID we are unable to have a large amount of families on site at one time, therefore we will be opening bookings for six families per two hours session each Saturday. Each family will have a base room or area, where they can keep their belongings whilst you enjoy craft and seasonal activities, our brilliant outdoor area and wonderful play equipment and visit our farm animals, who have missed you all.
Please see below some information regarding the measures we have put in place to ensure the safety of you and your family whilst on site:
- Toys/play – Soft furnishings have been removed from all rooms, however, each base room will have multiple activities set up. All toys available will be disinfected between sessions.
- Refreshments – Daisy Chain are unable to offer hot drinks and snacks during an Activity Day; however, you are more than welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks if you wish.
- Soft play – In line with government guidelines we are still unable to open soft play. We are hoping to be able to do so on May 17th but we will keep you updated on this.
- Social distancing – In line with government guidelines staff will be encouraging children to keep 2 metres apart. However, we are aware that this may be difficult for some of our young people. When social distancing cannot be maintained staff may wear PPE and increase hand washing/sanitising.
- PPE – In line with government guidelines staff will wear a face mask or visor at all times whilst in the day centre or barn. Adults visiting the centre will be asked to wear a face covering when inside the day centre or barn, unless exempt. Face coverings can be removed once seated in your base room. Young people over the age of 11 will also be encouraged to wear a face mask or visor when indoors.
- Hand washing/sanitising – All visitors will be encouraged to wash/sanitise their hands regularly, especially after being outside. Each base room will have hand sanitising stations.
- General cleaning – All frequently touched areas such as door handles, chairs, and tables will be cleaned throughout the day and before/after each session. All toilets have cleaning products available and cleaning stations are available around site.
- Isolation room – Any child, young person or adult who displays symptoms of COVID-19 during their session will immediately be guided to the isolation room alongside a first aider. Staff will follow NHS advice and inform parents immediately. This room will then not be reused until a thorough clean has taken place.
If you have any queries regarding these Activity Days sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org