Middlesbrough-born Anna accepted the role as Patron in a bid to boost the profile of the charity. She has visited our site in Norton on numerous occasions to meet our incredible team and see for herself the amazing work we do.
In 2023, Daisy Chain co-hosted the Autism’s Got Talent Roadshow alongside Anna Kennedy and Annakennedyonline at The Globe in Stockton. The show gave over 30 autistic performers the chance to perform on a stage to an audience of over 400 people.
- Queen honours – Nov 2012
- Tesco’s Mum of the Year – 2013
- TedX – Breakthrough April 2016
- Amnesty International – March 2018
- BBC One: Documentary “Harvey and me” with Anna Kennedy: 2021
- Dr. Anna Kennedy OBE – honored member of IAOTP: 2022