Our person-centred and nurturing service provides empowering wellbeing support that is personalised to your own unique experiences, wishes, feelings and goals.
We also offer drop-in sessions. Free places for future sessions can be booked here.
Wellbeing services include:
Self-care and daily wellbeing support
Support to manage anxiety
Friendship groups to build confidence and develop social communication skills
Autism support strategies
Our aims are to support autistic young people and adults to:
Learn personalised strategies to cope better during challenging times
Feel more positive about the future
Gain a sense of self awareness and acceptance
Experience improved feelings of self-esteem and self-worth.
Individuals who are 15+.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
Support takes place at our Day Centre in Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PF.
Nothing – this support is absolutely FREE!
- This is a wellbeing service rather than a mental health service
- We cannot support with complex mental health issues
- This is NOT a crisis service
- We are not a 24-hour service
- See our ‘I need help now’ section for complex mental health and crisis support