Open to anyone aged 11 years or older, this free service is open to anyone who has, or is undergoing, a diagnosis of autism, or anyone who has traits of autism.
- Small group sessions on how to embed wellbeing into your daily life
- Counselling sessions
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Autism support strategies
- Anxiety support strategies
- Friendship groups to develop social and communication skills
- Therapeutic sessions
- School advocacy
To find out more, or to self-refer into the wellbeing service, please email email@example.com – alternatively, you can ask for a professional (e.g. CAMHS, teacher, etc) to refer you.