Our Chill and Chat club provides an opportunity to have fun, make friends and engage in peer support in a calm and friendly environment.
The group is relaxed and informal – with some members choosing to take part in activities such as cooking, quizzes, or board games while others simply enjoy spending time chatting to friends.
Club members have access to rooms indoors as well as our beautiful outdoor space.
This is a medium sized club with a maximum of 15 places per group.
Autistic adults aged between 18-30.
If you are aged 30+ please still get in touch and we will be happy to discuss options with you.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
To access this club, you must be able to engage safely and independently with other adults as part of moderately sized group.
Support takes place at our Day Centre in Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PF.
Monday evenings (6:30 – 8:30pm)
Tuesday evenings (6:30 – 8:30pm)
Currently this club is term-time only, however, we do run pop up adult clubs during holiday periods.
The club costs £10 per session.
Payments are made in advance blocks of 6-weeks.
• We can offer you a free taster session.
• This is a popular club, and a waiting list is in operation.
• Once your place has been confirmed, it will be guaranteed for one year.
• After one year, you may be able re-enrol in the club depending on the waiting list.
You can enquire about this service or request a place by emailing: