Our Community Connect club provides an opportunity to have fun, make friends and build confidence in community settings, with support from Daisy Chain staff.
The activities selected are guided by the club members, but may include things such as:
- Coffee shop
- Going for a meal
- Jump 360
The group is relaxed, informal and supportive. Staff will work with you to develop your confidence and empower you with the skills and confidence needed to socialise safely and independently in external settings.
This is a small club with a maximum of 8 places per group.
Autistic adults aged between 18-30.
If you are aged 30+ please still get in touch and we will be happy to discuss options with you.
You can access this service if you:
- Have a diagnosis of autism
- Are undergoing diagnosis
- Experience autistic traits and identify as autistic but without a formal diagnosis
To access this club, you must be able to engage safely and independently with other adults in community settings.
Sessions take place at various locations depending on the activities chosen by club members.
Daisy Chain cannot provide transport to and from the activities.
Monday evenings (6:30 – 8:30pm) – fortnightly.
Currently this club is term-time only, however, we do run pop up adult clubs during holiday periods.
The club costs £10 per session PLUS the cost of the activity.
Payments are made in advance blocks of 6-weeks.
• We can offer you a free taster session.
• This is a popular club, and a waiting list is in operation.
• Once your place has been confirmed, it will be guaranteed for one year.
• After one year, you may be able re-enrol in the club depending on the waiting list.
You can enquire about this service or request a place by emailing: