Autistic and neurodivergent adults aged 30+ can access support from the following services:
- Housing, benefits, and independent living
- Social group in the garden
- 30+ social group (see details below)
To enquire, request a place, or suggest your own ideas, contact the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We run a small social group specifically for adults aged 30+
- Small group size – maximum 8 per group
- Informal and friendly
- Fortnightly sessions
- Mondays, 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Includes sessions at Daisy Chain as well as sessions in the community (e.g., coffee and chat, countryside walk, cinema, etc.)
- Session activities are planned with direct input from group members
- £10 per session plus the cost of activities (paid in advance 4-week blocks)
- We understand the importance of connecting with people who are a similar age to yourself.
- If you choose to join one of our group sessions, we will make sure you are placed in a group of similarly aged individuals.
- Most services have waiting lists.
Daisy Chain specialises in strategies and approaches that are compatible with: Autism, ADHD, FASD, Sensory processing differences, anxiety and social and communication differences. To access this service you can be diagnosed, on the pathway, have been identified by a professional, or self-identify as having a need relating to the listed neurodiversities.
- If you would love to attend a group that we don’t currently offer, then please let us know.
- Perhaps you would like to attend a 30+ Dungeons and Dragons Club?
- Maybe a board game club? Knitting? Chess? Book club? Walking group?
- We can’t make any promises but hearing your views and wishes really helps us to work on developing services that truly meet your needs.